Information That We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on bishopsmanor.co.uk for the purpose of responding to your enquiry. This may include your full name, email address and telephone number.
• Information that you provide by filling in forms in relation to booking a room or hosting a workshop at Bishops Manor for the purpose of responding to your enquiry and meeting your requirements. This may include your full name, email address, home address and telephone number.
• If you contact us by any means including email to firstname.lastname@example.org, the Bishops Manor Facebook Page, and contact forms on bishopsmanor.co.uk, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• If you give your explicit consent to be contacted in relation to news, products, services and events at Bishops Manor, including signing up to our mailing list via the bishopsmanor.co.uk, we may collect and process your full name, email address and telephone number.
• If you book onto an event at Bishops Manor we may collect and process your full name, email address and contact telephone number plus any other personal data relevant to the event you have booked on to, for example, your dietary requirements.
• If you send us photos or images to our email address or Facebook Page, we may keep these on record.
Storage Of Your Personal Data
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. W we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site, therefore, transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, your data is processed securely by Bishops Manor.
How We Use Your Infomation
We may use information held about you:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Bishops Manor.
• To update you on news, products and services & upcoming events at Bishops Manor, if you have given your explicit consent for us to do so.
• To notify you about any relevant changes to Bishops Manor products and services.
• We may share information about you to the 3rd part company holding an event you have booked on to. For example, if you book onto a workshop which is held at Bishops Manor and is delivered by another business or individual, we may share your details with that business and individual only for the purpose of that workshop. You will be notified in all instances when this may occur before you submit any personal details to us. Your explicit consent will be requested prior to any information sharing such as this.
• To deliver website and digital advertisements to you and to measure the effects of this advertising.
How We Collect Your Infomation
We may collect information about you in the following ways:
• When you complete a contact form on bishopsmanor.co.uk.
• When you send an email to email@example.com.
• When you call our office we may make a note of the personal information you provide to us.
• Through 3rd parties such as analytics and advertising providers including Google and Facebook, both of which are based outside of the EU.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may also share your personal data with certain service providers we use to support our business. These may include:
• Our IT systems and administration provider
• Our marketing provider
We never sell your information.
Your Right To Be Forgotten
If you wish for your personal data to be deleted from our records and for you not to be contacted again, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting Bishops Manor